Resources > Vegan Recipes > Refried Bean and Avocado Wrap
Refried Bean and Avocado Wrap
Sourced from: Simple Veganista
Easy to make and filling.
- 2 lavash bread (whole grain pref)
- 1 can (14 oz.) vegan refried beans
- 1/3 red onion, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce or other leafy greens of choice
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- cilantro sprigs, optional
- himalayan salt & pepper
- salsa on the side
Heat up your refried beans and cut up your veggies.
Layer lavash bread with 1/3 – 1/2 of the refried beans, onion, red pepper, avocado and leafy greens. Sprinkle a little mineral salt over top, fold over and roll, slice in half and enjoy!
A little salsa on the side is perfect to add a little extra juiciness. You could also use tomato slices in place of, or in addition to, the red bell pepper for added juiciness.
Return to Vegan Recipes