Cilantro Lime Pasta Salad
Sourced from: Plant Based and Vegan
I edited this recipe by adding black beans.
- 8 ounces bow-tie pasta, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups corn, cut off the cob (or one can)
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced `
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 small avocados, diced
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (vegan)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
Add all of your salad ingredients to a bowl & toss it with your desired amount of cilantro-lime dressing.
Keep it chilled in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!Return to Vegan Recipes