Artwork > Illustration
This page includes sample artwork not on my portfolios (2018 and back) so you can see progression over time. Click the thumbnail to see a full size image.
Ludum Dare 2021
I participated in a 3-day game jam to make a short visual novel and contributed illustrations of apartment rooms and sentient furniture.
The best way to experience the illustrations is through playing the game so I encourage you to take a look. It only takes about 5 minutes to get each ending and you can play in-browser so it will not take long to go through the game. I am credited under my alias Tarren.
In 2021 I made an isometric fan art of the Longest Journey (Funcom).
I spent most of 2020 doing digital paintings in Clip Studio Paint. They were inspired by the following works:
- Studio Ghibli films and a dream
- Dark Souls III (Ambrosia in the Profaned Capital)
- Makoto Shinkai inspired background
In 2017 I made artworks for Inktober 2017 in addition to some traditional ink illustrations separate to that. Some are original but some fanworks include:
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (End of Evangelion)
- The Dark Crystal
- Phantom of the Paradise
- Wild at Heart (David Lynch film starring Nicolas Cage and Laura Dern)
- Dark Souls II (Lucatiel)
- Fantastic Beasts (Credence Barebone, Newt Scamander)
In 2016 I made fanworks of:
- Game of Thrones (Khaleesi and Sansa)
- Dune (1984, Paul and Chani)
I used Artrage and GIMP for these.